RedKarma is responsible for processing personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Our contact details: RedKarma, Vlasveen 9, 9301 PS, Roden | +31505496140 | email@example.com.
Personal data we process
RedKarma processes your personal data because you have used our website, solutions & services and/or because you yourself have supplied this data to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Given name and family name
- Organization name
- Organization address
- Business phone number and mobile number
- Business email address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by completing a form on our website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Interest in particular solutions and/or services offered by RedKarma and its partners
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
- RedKarma does not actively request this data, unless it is required for a specific purpose and the person concerned agrees.
- Our website and/or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors under 16 years old. Unless they have obtained permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. So we advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, in order to prevent the collection of data about their children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Purpose and basis for processing personal data
RedKarma processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out our services
RedKarma processes your personal data primarily to provide you and your organization with our solutions and services. For example, we use this data to send you an invoice and to maintain our relationship with you. Also, we use personal data to respond to information requests.
- To carry out marketing activities
We like to offer our solutions and services to our customers during the contract period (and also afterwards) and to prospective customers. We do this by telephone, email or post, unless you object.
- To offer you an optimal user experience on our website
On our websites, we collect and use your personal data primarily to communicate with you. In addition, your data is used for research and analysis, with the aim of improving our solutions, services and websites.
RedKarma does use automated processing to take decisions on matters that can have consequences, significant or otherwise, for the persons involved. These decisions are taken by means of computer programs or systems, without people being involved (for example a RedKarma employee). RedKarma uses the following computer programs or systems: